I've been thinking a lot lately
About everything and nothing at all.
I've been thinking more about the words that have been said to me and I have said to others.
I've been thinking about how I hurt so many people and elevated people with what I've said and didn't say.
I've been thinking about how many did the same to me.
I've been thinking about how much better our lives would be with one another if we could learn to think of what we say before we say them.
About how easy it is to kill a person a thousand times with just a word.
And how we could give a person hope with just a word also.
How we could put ourselves in trouble and paradise with a word.
How if just maybe we leant to think before we speak not just thinking of ourselves but the person we are talking to we could live together in peace with one another.
-Marie Greats
About everything and nothing at all.
I've been thinking more about the words that have been said to me and I have said to others.
I've been thinking about how I hurt so many people and elevated people with what I've said and didn't say.
I've been thinking about how many did the same to me.
I've been thinking about how much better our lives would be with one another if we could learn to think of what we say before we say them.
About how easy it is to kill a person a thousand times with just a word.
And how we could give a person hope with just a word also.
How we could put ourselves in trouble and paradise with a word.
How if just maybe we leant to think before we speak not just thinking of ourselves but the person we are talking to we could live together in peace with one another.
-Marie Greats
No comments:
Post a Comment