I’ll
start off by saying, before writing this article there were a lot of unsettled
thoughts and questions I kept asking myself; what if it’s boring? 😱 Would people actually
want to read this? 😰 Am I taking a good topic? 😨 Well I don’t seem to care
anymore, the best way you could learn is by giving yourself a try, over and
over again. I hope who ever reading would get a lot from this, I need you to
give every sentence a thought.
I
picked this subject because many-a-times we find ourselves in this situation,
not certain, having two minds about a particular thing or not having to reach a
decision 😣. It sure is awful at such situations
but is it really best to leave it undecided? The truth is there’s always an
answer to it. If you’re torn out about something it’s either your choices are similar
or you’re just too afraid to pick one. When you allow fear govern what you want
to do, you’ll find out you remain on the same spot. Ask yourself, ‘what is the probability
of success for each option I’m faced with?’ Including holding on for a while or doing nothing?
What exactly do I have to lose? Is it really worth it? Building up your self confidence
helps, so that even in the midst of whatever anyone says you’ll have your ground.
Discuss with a friend, this doesn’t mean the person should choose for you but
help you in deciding.
“Indecision
is often worse than wrong action.” – Henry Ford. Does it mean wrong decisions are
better than indecision? 😒
Well,
Nothing last forever, every decision that you take is temporary, it only opens
a new door to the next one. You taking a decision will help you know if it’s
the wrong one or not, that’s especially when you’re not sure which is which,
you learn from your mistakes and how to be better. But when you know it’s a
wrong decision, why choose it? 😏
On
Christianity, why exactly is it hard to decide to follow Jesus? To some, on
reading this you've tuned off, probably no longer interested😟 but you’re set out to
gain so much more on His side. There’s this story I heard sometime ago about a
man who was trying to decide whether to follow Jesus or the Devil and between
them was a fence. He couldn’t make up his mind and thought to himself, well,
I’ll stay on the fence. Turns out the fence belongs to the devil😈, and he came to claim it.
There are only two options; the good and the bad, you are either on one side or
the other, there’s no sitting on the fence.
Make
the right choices today!😇
-
- Ubani May
No comments:
Post a Comment