The Feeling
We Get
Well, it
seems like nothing I do is ever good enough,
But please
try to understand that I’m still trying to arrange my stuff,
Might seem
cool and immovable, but really it’s all an act to seem tough,
The Elderly
say to you do this, do that, but deep within you know that it’s all still
rough,
They act all
high and mighty, saying we have seen it all, but you know the truth,
you know it’s all a bluff,
you know it’s all a bluff,
But how do I
get to arrange this rough stuff in my head,
To neglect
this big bluff that I’ve heard,
To learn to
be tough, and not pretend,
I want to be
good enough, I want this to end,
But really,
where would we be without the advice of the elderly,
We would be
unwise, taking life so sluggishly,
Losing sight
of things that could have been shown us so vividly,
Lackadaisical
in thinking, we would do things so foolishly,
A note to the
Elderly;
Do not
neglect the mind of a curious youth,
Because left
on its’ own is as a rotting fruit, lacking very fiber of sooth,
Because the
neglected mind of a curious youth, produces a furious youth, who all his life
just wanted to know the simple truth,
Nowadays the
Elders don’t correct, they reject,
They forgive,
but don’t forget,
Because your
present goods, are cancelled out by a past event,
And a million
good deeds, can be ruled out by a single bad event,
Elders, don’t
reject us, because then you EJECT us,
Don’t neglect
us, but instead ELECT us,
Because this
is THE FEELING WE GET,
We try so
hard to impress, but you quickly forget,
You forget so
fast, I think you out ran a jet,
It hurts so
badly, because it’s THE FEELING WE GET,
We want you
to correct us and not reject us, because it’s THE FEELING WE GET,
We try hard
to impress, but you try hard to compress, because it’s THE FEELING WE GET,
We love you,
and we need you to rise to the top,
We
acknowledge you, because without you who have gone ahead, this whole period of
youthfulness would be nothing other than a very big flop,
I hope you
try to take us in, for this FEELING WE GET, we also want to FORGET.
-Steelz.
No comments:
Post a Comment